Delivery incl. Cleats, 10 PINS and key!
Maximum performance with minimum weight!
The MC-FLY with titanium axle is the lightest trail and enduro pedal on the market and offers perfect contact between pedal and shoe with a large contact surface. This connection guarantees maximum control over the bike.
The MC-FLY is SPD-compatible and with its 5 ° float offers enough freedom of movement for an active driving style and with a release angle of 12 ° leaves enough space to always be in control of the situation between clicking in and out. Of course, the release hardness can also be adjusted and read on the mechanism.
A particularly important feature are the 4 optional PINs that are arranged around the click mechanism. With these PINs the contact pressure between the shoe and the pedal can be adjusted. Do you have too much game? Simply insert the PINs and lock in the height until the contact pressure fits perfectly.
The pedal promises longevity through the use of a wide needle bearing on the inside and a deep groove ball bearing on the outside as well as multiple seals against dirt and moisture.
The specifications at a glance:
- SPD compatible
- Release hardness 4-12Nm adjustable
- Float 5 °
- Release angle 12 °
- Adjustable contact pressure between shoe and pedal via 4 optional PINS
- Compact pedal with a large contact surface: W: 67mm L: 56mm H: 13-17mm
- Pedal body: aluminum 6061-T6, anodized
- Axle: tempered and coated titanium axis (switch to the version with steel axle)
- Storage: needle roller bearings and deep groove ball bearings, both sealed twice
- Weight: 305g !!!